Young People’s Health (aged 12-24 years)
The Practice provides a broad range of General Practice services for all ages, but a particular area we focus on is ensuring that all young people get the support and guidance they need as they progress from childhood, through adolescence and into young adulthood.
During these years there will be many changes affecting a young person, not just their physical and mental development, but also their rights to privacy and the need for their parent/ guardian to gain their consent to access their clinical records.
Listed below are a few useful links that will hopefully be useful during these years.
Please do not hesitate to ask for any additional information you may require!
- Children and young people – NHS
- Viewing your clinical records – making a Subject Access Request
- Free contraception for 16-21 year olds
- Choices – contraception and sexual advice service
- Access to a chaperone
- Who is your health data shared with?
- Guernsey Youth Commission
- Health screening programmes
- Health promotion – like our Facebook page