Please click on the links below to view the latest information about the Practice and its activities.
We hope you will find it interesting!
- Guernsey Press coverage of Queens Road looking for possible new location/ planning application
- Bailiwick Express coverage of the latest progress in the FH service
- A letter from Dr Mat Dorrian – taking a study break
- Press coverage of our Social Prescribing service
- Queens Road launches MJog Messenger App for Smartphones
- Dr Petra du Plessis delivers menopause discussion evenings – Guernsey Press coverage
- Channel Eye coverage of the menopause events
- Queens Road wins six commendations following external assessment by CHKS
- Queens Road Jumping in Puddles to raise money for cancer research – Channel Eye coverage
- Guernsey Press coverage of the ‘Jumping in Puddles event’
- Queens Road gains Partnership of Purpose accreditation from Guernsey Health and Social Care Committee
- Dr Mat Dorrian recognised for his services to the island during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Bailiwick Express coverage of our Familial Hypercholesterolemia service